Presented to the market by Mark Nestor Property Service is…
Mark Nestor Property Services are proud to present to the market this newly refurbished home which has been fully upgraded throughout by the current owner and tastefully finished to a high specification contemporary standard.
Flooded with natural sunlight throughout, this home provides an excellent balance of living and bedroom accommodation.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway with quality engineered wood flooring (Hardwood Cotton White Oak Matt 13mm) under stair storage and a plush 18mm carpeted stairway.
To the right is an elegant living room, again with wood flooring underfoot and a feature upright radiator (one of 7 new high performance radiators fitted throughout the property) all decorated in a neutral palette.
An open plan kitchen/dining/family room area lies to the rear and benefits from an abundance of natural sunlight and is tastefully laid out. The new sleek kitchen units with quartz stone worktops and splash blacks create a clean and unfussy look. Double French doors and windows overlook the rear private courtyard. This room has a cosy free-standing high specification wood pellet stove (Klover Style 220) which brings 6.9kw to this room and 20.2 kw to the rads and domestic water heating).
Rising to the first floor, there are three very smart bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. The following works have been completed to the property by the current owner/occupier
The following works have been completed to the property by the current owner/occupier:
Windows & Doors
– Double glazed windows and doors with certified 1.2u-value Eco Energy Plus window system.
– 6 x Double glazed UPVC Windows.
– 1 x French Double doors
– Carey’s argon gas filled Double glazed glass units.
– 70mm German Engineered UPVC window system.
– All heavy duty stainless steel hinges, handles, and locking systems.
– All secure by design multi point hook locks to all windows and doors.
– All frames fully reinforced.
– 10 YEAR GUARANTEE with Mahon Windows, Blyry Industrial (8 Years remaining)
– All timber battens and rockwool removed
– Replaced with 50mm Kingspan Insulated panels 12mm Plasterboard fixed with mushroom fixings (fixings all painted to prevent rust)
– Skim Finish (with certified Plasterer) Plumb finish.
– Painted with Dulux matt white paint throughout property
– 50mm Kingspan insulation panels between each ceiling joist
– Tongued and grooved Attic floor panels (great for storage)
– Chimney – Open fireplace blocked up and opening created for free-standing wood pellet stove on the opposite side
– The opening is structurally stable with 2 No. 75 x 120mm concrete lintels to carry load.
– The Chimney is fully airtight (flu for stove only)
– All works completed by Fergal O’Connor Midland stoves
– Wood Pellet Stove
– Klover Style 220 Boiler Pellet Stove
– 10 kW – 25 kW Output
– 6.9 kw to the Room
– 20.2 kw to Radiators and Domestic Water
– Steel Sides and Base
– Safety sensor on door
– Self-cleaning burner
– Wi Fi enabled as standard No Remote Control
– Simple touch display
– Lights 6 times faster than other pellet stoves
– Daily & weekly programmer
– Chrome protected Auger
– Double Glazed Glass Door
Internal fit out
– Fully fitted modern Kitchen with appliances. Purchased from B&Q & fitted by registered Carpentry company
– Level up Carpentry
– Quick Step Hardwood Cotton White Oak Matt 13mm, High performance shock and waterproof with 12mm Underlay, Ground and first floor.
– 18 x 120mm skirting throughout
– 18 x 68mm Architrave Throughout
– 6 x 30 x 78mm Deanta Shaker 1 hour fire rated Doors
– All Architrave, doors & Skirting supplied and fitted by A. Browne Flooring.
– 18mm thick carpet on stairs and landing supplied and fitted by Heavins.
– Fitted Venetian Blinds throughout the property.
Note: The property has been fully rewired with an upgraded switch box installed. The property needed a full rewire in order for the current owner occupier to work from home with a high performance PC. The bedroom (box room) has been fully kitted out with Electrical trunking with CAT5, USB ports and Wired fibre optic broadband. All electrical work supplied and fitted by local electrician John Henson and Sons
The property has also been fully replumbed for the new wood pellet stove with 7 new high performance radiators. The house has an up and down stairs switch system operated by the stove. The stove is the only source of heat in the house. The manifold is placed under the stairs on the ground floor with a connection for oil if required. The cost to run the stove per week during the winter months is between 30 – 40 Euro (which is heating your water and radiators. The shower is electric. All plumbing supplied and fitted by local Plumber Shane Kelly.
The home is approached by a tarmacadam driveway offering good off-street parking and the following works have been carried out to the external areas of the property:
– Back Garden
– New Fencing and Posts (Timber posts concreted into ground)
– New Timber Railway sleepers ( acting as retaining wall) fixed into ground by 350mm coach screws.
– New Tarmac paved patio area.
– Front Garden
– New Timber Fence and posts (Post concreted into the ground)
– New tarmac paved driveway.
– Window, door reveals and boundary wall are all newly painted.
– All Tarmacadam supplied and fitted by M & J Flynn Contracts
Cartron Drive is a mature development, located within walking distance of Athlone Town and is also on the local link bus route into Athlone Town Centre.
There are several top-rated secondary schools in the vicinity. Our Lady’s Bower, Athlone Community College and The Marist Brothers are all on the doorstep.
Early Viewings are advised by the Agent. Please contact us on 090 64 09095 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Directions: Eircode N37F886
Disclaimer: Mark Nestor Property Services endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Presented to the market by Mark Nestor Property Service is…
Mark Nestor Property Services are delighted to offer for sale…
The old adage of ‘never judge a book by its…